Process Development Technologist
Posted : 23 March 2010
Location : Scotland
Salary : Competitive
Company/Agency : Jarvis Johnson Ltd
Description : ARE YOU MOTIVATED, METHODICAL AND A GOOD ALL ROUND TEAM PLAYER??
IF YOU ARE A HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL PROCESS TECHNOLOGIST THEN READ FURTHER...........THIS COULD BE YOUR NEXT STEP FOR A BETTER CAREER IN 2010!!!
My client is looking for an experienced and methodical Process Technologist to join their very reputable company!!
The overall responsibilities of the role will be to support and manage the continuous product improvement plan, the implementation and development of new equipment and the scaling up of new products into the factory.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
1. Support the commissioning of new factory equipment alongside operations, technical and engineering teams
2. Manage the review of products for process, recipe and manufacture to ensure that quality and operational parameters are being achieved.
3. Support the delivery of new products into the factory from initial trials through to launch
4. Complete post trial evaluation, including trial report writing using statistical data to establish process and product parameters
5. Support the management & improvement of Quality Standards documentation
6. Assess and evaluate alternative raw materials and provide recommendations where necessary.
7. Keep up to date with current products and technical advances in manufacture and provide recommendations for improvements to quality and cost control.
8. Maintain confidentiality of all recipes and controlled documentation.
Ideally you will have the following:
Food related Degree or equivalent
Project management capabilities
Excellent communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
Hands on approach
Methodical and planned approach to problem solving
Motivated and proactive
Ability to work under pressure
Experience of thermal processing
If you think you have what it takes to work in this company then get in touch today!!
Apply to email@example.com
<< back to previous