FP Awards 2013: VOTE NOW
15 August 2013
Online voting for the Food Processing Awards 2013 is now live; now is the time to vote for your favourite company or product, and to encourage others to do the same.
Voting closes on 5 September and winners will be announced at the Food Processing Awards dinner on 25 September, Chesford Grange Hotel, Kenilworth.
There are seven categories and to cast your votes, click on the links below for the individual categories:
- Company of the Year Companies that have excelled in any particular area of food and beverage processing.
- Robotics & Automation A partnership involving the application of robotics or automation equipment in a food or beverage processing environment
- Packaging Solutions For innovation in design disciplines applied to the packaging and/or the use of packaging to enhance a product
- Environmental Solutions For partnerships that have demonstrated a real achievement in environmental solutions in the food processing industry
- Energy Management For partnerships that have demonstrated a real achievement in energy efficiency in the food processing industry
- Hygiene Innovations in products and services to achieve a hygienic food or beverage processing environment
All votes should be emailed here
Contact Details and Archive...